Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The self-medicating episode

This entry pays tribute to a great wonder, Ho Yan Hor Herbal Tea.

I can still remember when we were younger, we were very often forced to drink this terrible concoction. Especially after having durians, it was said to have a cooling effect. Of course I never really believed all of that until slightly more than a year ago.

I guess the weather's to blame for all my frequent sore throats while I was in Kanchanaburi. A sachet of the herbal tea and that was taken care of. Just yesterday, I wasn't feeling too well. I sensed a fever coming, accompanied with the much dreaded sore throat. Once again, Ho Yan Hor Herbal Tea to the rescue.

If anyone was to asked me what my favourite drink was, I would not hesitate to recommend them Ho Yan Hor Herbal Tea.

No comments: