Saturday, October 25, 2008

Not quite another Saturday

Today I went out to the city again to check out the Farmer's Market.

I bought some chicken fillet (I wanted 2 pieces, the shop owner then gave me the remaining small pieces of chicken), a lettuce & a packet of beans. I also managed to get the book "Long Way Down" at quite a bargain, almost bought this for 10+ euros (insane price) at Schipol airport.

I recce the city and found a few provision stores selling chinese foodstuff. The bicycles I saw at the 2 shops weren't that cheap either, ranging from GBP150+ to as much as GBP300+.

I had rice with potatoes, lettuce & chicken fillet. I was so impressed with my cooking abilities, I felt really touched while having dinner.

Below are 2 photos (I didn't resize properly, so the photos get cropped) that I took today, I will probably take the camera out around campus and do a photoshoot before deciding whether I want to upgrade to a DSLR or not.

Taken fully zoomed, standing about 10m away

Taken across the street, didn't zoom in

No comments: