Saturday, December 13, 2008

...not

This is my last post before I fly back to Singapore, just an update on what happened today.

I woke up early in the morning and had breakfast. I also had to finish packing my luggage and to ensure that I didn't miss anything (I still did though). I threw away all the leftover food, I felt like a sinner. I headed to campus early to get the boarding pass printed, I didn't manage to do it though. The SIA system is dumb and should be revised.  I caught the bus and headed for the train station. 

Silly me reached too early and I had to wait an hour for the train. While browsing the magazines at the bookstore, I saw one of the SEA people. The train to London took almost 2 hours, I noticed very few people on the train. I will write to here and continue another time or maybe later. I'm too tired from all the walking I did.

No comments: