Thursday, November 20, 2008

Who's the pretty boy

What's in the box?

My Crumpler Pretty Boy XL arrived in the mail.

Pretty Boy out of the box, still in its plastic packaging.

Pretty Boy posing for a photo.

The insides of Pretty Boy, enough space to fit 1 camera body and additional lens/flash.

I suppose I got used to my 1000D. I found taking photos with the S80 weird, attributing it to the huge difference in weight. The 1000D was nearly double the weight of the S80. I'm very satisfied with the quality of the bag. I hope it doesn't disappoint when I bring it out for its first outing next weekend.

I would love to bring my 1000D for the paintball trip, I'm not really willing to take the risk though. Thus, I have decided to bring the S80 instead. I'm definitely looking forward to paintball this weekend. The paintball soc also changed the date for their first paintball session to the 1st Saturday of December, I may go for that session as well. I shall see how it goes, only have to confirm next week.

No comments: